We have reorganized our curated list of continuing education opportunities so you can now browse resources by topic.
- Select a topic under the Browse by Topic list to narrow your search.
- Click on the title of each resource to view a summary.
- On that page, you can access the resource directly by selecting Click here to access resource or you can have the information emailed to you by adding the resources you are interested in to your cart. You can also watch this video to walk through how to do this.
- Don't forget to submit the documentation form upon completion.
Note that resources listed on this site are free of charge, though some may require you to be logged in to a particular platform.
Browse by Topic
- Abuse/ Neglect
- Abuse/ Neglect Prevention
- ACEs & Resilience
- Child Trafficking
- Child Welfare Trends
- Criminal & Juvenile Justice
- Current Events
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Domestic Violence
- Economic Issues
- Families & Reunification
- Family First
- Foster Youth
- Interviewing Children
- Kinship Care
- Local Child Welfare Trends
- Mental Health
- Older Youth
- Sexual Abuse
- Substance Abuse
- Working with Children/Youth
Reading | Substance Abuse (0.5 hr)
Finding Their Voice: Reasons Children Delay Disclosure of Sexual Abuse & What Factors Assist Children to Report0054Recorded Training | Sexual Abuse (1 hr)
Podcast | Families & Reunification (1.5 hr)
Video | Local Child Welfare Trends (1 hr)
Freedom Is a Constant Struggle: Ferguson, Palestine, and the Foundations of a Movement – by Angela Y. Davis0057Reading | Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (hrs vary)
Podcast | Families & Reunification (0.75 hr)
Recorded Training | LGBTQ+ (1.5 hr)
Podcast | Economic Issues (0.75 hr)
Podcast | Economic Issues (1 hr)
Video | Trauma (1 hr)
Video | Older Youth (0.5 hr)
Reading | Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (hrs vary)
Reading | Trauma (0.5 hr)
Reading | Families & Reunification (2 hr)
Recorded Training | Child Welfare Trends; Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (1 hr)