Job Posting: Grants and Data Compliance Coordinator
The Kentucky CASA Network, Inc. (KCN) seeks a dynamic individual for the newly created position of Grants and Data Compliance Coordinator. This position will serve as the day to day contact offering technical assistance and guidance to local CASA programs on successful State CASA Grant performance implementation to include financial and programmatic reporting. This position will also work closely with the KCN team on data reporting, outcomes, and performance measurement.
About the Kentucky CASA Network
The KCN has a mission to strengthen and support local CASA programs to build capacity to serve abused and neglected children involved in the court system through no fault of their own. The KCN is the recognized state association in the Kentucky Revised Statutes 620.530.
- Serve as point of contact for local CASA programs on matters relating to the State CASA Grant administered by the Kentucky CASA Network
- Coordinate local CASA programs’ grant reporting on the State CASA Grant with the KCN’s contracted grants financial analyst
- Assure local CASA programs provide timely and complete programmatic and financial reports for the State CASA Grant
- Work closely with the KCN’s grants financial analyst in reviewing compliance with financial reporting and documentation of the State CASA Grant
- Serve as a member of the on-site team for financial monitoring of the State CASA Grant
- Maintain State CASA Grants-related files and documentation
- Assist KCN State Director in preparing financial and programmatic reports to the Kentucky Justice and Public Safety Cabinet
- In collaboration with KCN staff and KCN grants financial analyst, prepare protocols and guides on best practices, tips and instructions for improving grants management practices and reporting compliance
- Provide technical assistance and resources to assist local CASA programs on reporting for stakeholders and providers outside the KCN, such as the National CASA Association
- Support the Deputy Director on Data Management and Accountability
- Provide technical assistance to local CASA programs in managing data collection and reporting
- Become a subject matter expert in the CASA network on Optima, the primary CASA data management system utilized by local CASA programs in Kentucky
- Collaborate with the Director of Training on designing and delivering financial reporting and Optima training
- Assist in training and provide technical assistance to new local CASA program Executive Directors on grants management
- Working knowledge and understanding of Generally Acceptable Accounting Procedures (GAAP) for nonprofit organizations
- Background in accounting, data management and evaluations, compliance, and quality assurance
- Bachelor’s degree in business, business analytics, nonprofit management, or related field
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Products, and accounting software and comfortable learning other web-based reporting tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of grants management and grants compliance and accountability
- Ability to travel statewide
- Familiarity with the Court Appointed Special Advocate program and the child welfare system
- Experience with reporting on grants administered through state or federal government agencies
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have a strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently
The KCN offers a competitive salary, a generous PTO policy inclusive of sick, vacation, and personal leave, a family-friendly flexible work environment and the opportunity to work with a team of professionals who share a passion for helping the Commonwealth’s children have the ability to live in a safe and permanent home.
Kentucky CASA Network, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Please submit a cover letter, salary requirements, and a resume to email@example.com by June 28, 2019.