Job Posting: Program Growth Associate
The Kentucky CASA Network, Inc. (KCN) seeks a dynamic individual for the newly created position of Program Growth Associate. This position will work closely with local CASA programs to build capacity and to provide targeted, extensive technical assistance to existing, new, and developing CASA programs. This position will work closely with the KCN’s Deputy Director to implement the association’s Strategic Growth Plan with a goal to increase the number of abused and children who have access to a CASA volunteer throughout the Commonwealth.
About the Kentucky CASA Network
The KCN has a mission to strengthen and support local CASA programs to build capacity to serve abused and neglected children involved in the court system through no fault of their own. The KCN is the recognized state association in the Kentucky Revised Statutes 620.530.
- In collaboration with the Deputy Director, deliver on-site technical assistance for new and developing programs
- Respond to requests for information and assistance from local CASA programs relating to volunteer management, program operations, child welfare policies, and nonprofit governance
- As needed, this position may serve in temporary volunteer management for CASA programs in transition to ensure continuity of services
- Organize meetings and disseminate public awareness information for new and developing programs
- Assist new and developing programs with meeting background check requirements
- Assist programs with volunteer recruitment and retention practices
- Collaborate with the Director of Training to implement additional trainings for particular programs, as directed
- Work with CASA stakeholders and partners in currently unserved parts of the Commonwealth
- Work with and mentor new local CASA program Executive Directors on-site
- Bachelor’s degree in social services/child welfare, nonprofit administration, public policy or related field
- This position requires a strong working knowledge of the Court Appointed Special Advocate program and the system in which CASA’s navigate
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have a strong work ethic and the ability to work remotely with limited supervision
- The ability to work a flexible intermittent schedule with some work periods requiring statewide travel
- This position will travel an estimated 25% of the month throughout the Commonwealth
- The ability to complete the 30 hours pre-service training for CASA volunteers
- This is a full-time position but consideration for a regional part-time position for the right candidate will be considered
- This position will work remotely
The KCN offers a competitive salary, a generous PTO policy inclusive of sick, vacation, and personal leave, a family friendly flexible work environment and the opportunity to work with a team of professionals who share a passion for helping the Commonwealth’s children have the ability to live in a safe and permanent home.
Kentucky CASA Network, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Please submit a cover letter, salary requirements, and a resume to email@example.com by June 28, 2019.