The Kentucky CASA Network, Inc. (KCN) seeks a dynamic individual for the part-time position of Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate for this position should be a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. This position will provide administrative support to three staff positions in the Louisville office as well as to two remote staff.
About the Kentucky CASA Network
The KCN has a mission to strengthen and support local CASA programs to build capacity to serve abused and neglected children involved in the court system through no fault of their own. The KCN is the recognized state association in the Kentucky Revised Statutes 620.530.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, word processing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain contact lists
- Organize and schedule meetings, appointments and travel
- Assist in the preparation of reports
- Provide support for trainings and conferences, including registration, general logistics, and compiling evaluations
- Assist with monthly grant reporting
- Monitor online and offline donations
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Manage subscription services, software licenses, and website credentials
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Effectively communicate with KCN staff, local programs, and external parties via phone, email, and face-to-face interactions
- Other duties as assigned
- Proven administrative or assistant experience
- Proficient in MS Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in GSuite products (including Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Forms)
- Familiar with Zoom Meetings
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and processes
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the Court Appointed Special Advocate program and the child welfare system
- Experience in event management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, have a strong work ethic, be able to take direction, and be able to complete tasks independently
This is a 20-hour per week, part-time position. Hourly compensation is contingent upon relevant education and experience.
To apply: Please submit a resume, cover letter, and hourly wage requirements to email@example.com by January 10, 2020.
Kentucky CASA Network, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.