The Kentucky CASA Network, Inc. (KCN) seeks a dynamic individual for the full-time position of Office Administrator. The ideal candidate for this position should be a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and attention to detail. This position is based in our Louisville, KY office and reports directly to the State Director/CEO.
About the Kentucky CASA Network:
The KCN is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, governed by a board of directors, that provides ongoing development, training, technical assistance, and resources to local CASA programs across Kentucky. The KCN is the recognized state association in the Kentucky Revised Statutes (KRS) 620.530 and the National CASA/GAL Association for Children.
The KCN has a mission to strengthen and support local CASA programs to build capacity to serve abused and neglected children involved in the court system through no fault of their own. The association advocates for the needs and interests of CASA programs and volunteers with industry stakeholders, state and federal officials, and child welfare decision-makers to advance the CASA mission statewide. The KCN currently supports 21 local CASA programs that served nearly 3,500 children throughout the Commonwealth in 2023.
- Day-to-day office operations and administrative tasks
- Assist the State Director/CEO with budgeting, financial reporting, and provide accounting support
- Manage accounts receivable and charitable donations
- Manage accounts payable
- Collaborate with other KCN staff to collect, analyze, and report on data provided by local programs, the AOC, DCBS, and other agencies
- Provide administrative support to grants team on subcontracts and pass through award funding
- Maintain directories and contact lists of members and donors
- External and internal administrative support for member programs
- Maintain digital and manual records
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Provide support for trainings and conferences, including registration, general logistics, and compiling evaluations
- Book travel arrangements and reserve hotel room blocks for KCN staff and local programs
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Manage special projects as assigned
- Proven administrative experience; minimum of 5 years’ experience preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint)
- Proficient in Google Workspace products (including Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Forms)
- Familiar with remote meeting technology
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and processes
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and ability to problem solve
- Goal-oriented with a strong work ethic
- High performing self-starter with ability to complete tasks independently
- Strong interpersonal, communication, writing, and grammar skills
- Associate’s degree in business or related field, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the Court Appointed Special Advocate program and the child welfare system
- Experience in event management
- Experience with the Salesforce CRM platform
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a full time 37.5-hour per week position with salary of $50,000-$52,500, contingent upon relevant education and experience. Benefits include a generous PTO policy inclusive of sick, vacation, and personal leave; short-term disability inclusive of maternity, paternity, and adoption leave; employer-sponsored health insurance; a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA); childcare reimbursement; a retirement plan with employer match; a family-friendly, flexible work environment; and the opportunity to work with a team of professionals who share a passion for helping the Commonwealth’s children be able to live in a safe and permanent home. The KCN encourages those from marginalized and diverse backgrounds to apply.
Kentucky CASA Network, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to the attention of the Manager of Administrative Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 18, 2024.